- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/ Accountancy / Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies / Administration/ Management, Marketing,Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Philippine Labor Law.
- Highly motivated and with good communication skills.
- Very organized, honest, flexible and can related well to people in all levels.
- Required language(s):English, Filipino
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Processing payroll administration.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies and procedures
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issue.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Responsible in administering the quarterly/annual appraisal/promotion and bonus payout exercises.
- Oversees the training and development administration.
- Handles company events.